peace be upon you.. as-salam to all :)
hey, my sweet banana heart~ haha!
apo den merepek-kerepek nih..
okok, serious please!
actually, these month will be a bombastic month for me and 1993-ians!
yeah, i think i wanted to label this month as "MONTH OF INTERVIEW"..
mana taknya, interview tnb, mara, jpa, kplspm..
semuanya bulan nih.. huuu~
jangan gelabah, jangan gentar, jangan stress, jangan cuak, jangan over..
relax, senyum, "cool la chill"..
hehe.. pinjam ayat ko ye shoot :D
okeyh, this is for you my dearest!
hopefully this will help us..
these are some info from my teachers, seniors, friends and parents for the interview preparation..
so, let's check-it-out..
make sure, during any interview, use..
1. BLACK FOLDER = formal..
2. SORT your certificates accordingly - Sijil Berhenti, followed by Sijil Akuan, then Sijil Kokurikulum, then please include ALL CERTIFICATES that you have according to your HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT/ PARTICIPATION..
3. DRESS NICELY and SWEETLY ya, muzakkar wa muannas sekalian..
plain baju kurung for female, bunga - bunga is not NECESSARY with black shoes and at least 2 inch" to raise our confidence level..
for male, just wear the SIMPLE and SMART one..
my suggestion : bright colour but not the shining one..
TIPS on attending interview..
I would like to share the following common questions..
1. what achievement are you the most proud of?
2. how have you been a leader or displayed leadership?
3. what is your greatest strength or weakness?
4. who is a role model for you?
5. what is your favourite book?
6. why do you deserve to win this scholarship?
7. what would winning this scholarship mean to you?
8. why is education important to you?
9. what has influenced you to get a college education?
10. why did you choose your college?
11. what is your favourite subject in school and why?
12. why did you select your major?
13. which Educator has had the most influence on you?
14. can you tell me about an academic class, project or other experience that was meaningful to you?
15. why do you want to enter this career?
16. what are your career plans?
17. where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
18. what activities are you involved in?
19. how have you contributed to your community?
20. what is the most important issue to you?
in answering all these questions, please think out of the box and be confident! it’s not easy, but with proper preparation, I believe you can do it.. *winkwink ;D
WHAT TO OBSERVE.. @.@"
1. DO COME ON TIME, AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE THE INTERVIEW..
2. PROPER AND FORMAL ATTIRE..
3. BRING COPIES OF YOUR CERTIFICATES..
4. IN GROUPS..
Part 1 : INTRODUCING YOURSELF..
most of the time, the interviewer will ask you to introduce yourself first..
BUT in some cases, some interviewers, they will not ask you to do that.. therefore, you need to politely asking them, to introduce you yourself by simply say, " Assalamualaikum, and a very pleasant morning I bid to all of you sir.. may I introduce myself?”
it shows that you're more respect to others, rite..? :)
you may use these notes to tell a bit about you..
- ABOUT YOURSELF/ FAMILY/ CO-CURRICULAR PARTICIPATION/ ACHIEVEMENT/ THE REASON WHY YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE..
Part 2 : GROUP DISCUSSION..
they will address a topic, for example “handphones, a luxury or necessity?".. everyone has to say something.. don't talk too much or too little.. be moderate..
if you are not good in spoken English, talk slowly as you need time to convert your thought into words..
for the English educated people, the ideas and words all flow into their minds because they are already used to speaking English..
never try to talk fast to pretend that you are good in spoken English.. you will only end up in trouble.. this will be noticeable during the interview..
semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya..
sedikit ilmu untuk dicurahkan..
sejambak kasih untuk ditaburkan..
Allah kurniakan aku lagi satu lembayung rahmat - NYA untuk aku mencuba dan terus mencuba..
selepas interview DQ tahun lepas, kini interview scholarship TNB menyusul tiba..
it's so great! insyaallah, doakan yang terbaik buat ana..
alhamdulillah, insyaallah, amin..
3 perkataan ini yang takkan ku putus - putus untuk lafazkan nya..
buat rakan-rakan seangkatan yang dah dapat tawaran pergi temuduga JPA tu,
all the best dari CIK NURUL FARHANA BINTI SELAMAT di sini..
gunakanlah segala ilmu yang cikgu-cikgu telah ajarkan untuk kita masa MOCK interview dulu..
that was a great experience that can't be find in any other places..
PS. sebarang tambahan, sila inform cik penulis.. sharing is absolutely caring.. hee :)