Thursday, November 01, 2012

i don't love you.


I think it's the beginning of our story.
But my expectation is absolutely wrong.
You end up and breaks it in the middle of our journey.

You kill me. It hurts.
Yet, you know nothing about it.
Perhaps, I could be strong by my own.
Cause I'm the one who left the story untold.
I'm the one who never let you know how much am I suffering.

Well. I just don't love you.
Indeed I never care about you.
As simple as that I admit it for the sake of you.
If and only if you know how I could deal with this.
And it hurts. Really hurts.

Please Allah. Please don't distract this feeling.
Give me a chance to build up what I had ruined.
A chance to be a better person.

I'm sorry.
I'm not the best friend that you could have.
I'm sorry.
I'm not being there for you as what they do.

Walk away.
- farhanaselamat -

No comments: